please advise how to donate money to non-Oracle OpenOffice.org

please advise how to donate money to non-Oracle OpenOffice.org

Tom Mason-4
You folk provide a tremendous service.  In the past, I was hesitant to donate money to Oracle.  I should be very pleased to donate to non-Oracle OpenOffice.org.

Tom Mason

Re: please advise how to donate money to non-Oracle OpenOffice.org

Andy Brown-5
** please reply to the mailing list only at [hidden email]  **

On Tue Sep 28 2010 12:19:05 GMT-0700 (PDT)  Tom Mason wrote:
> You folk provide a tremendous service.  In the past, I was hesitant to donate money to Oracle.  I should be very pleased to donate to non-Oracle OpenOffice.org.
>
> Tom Mason

You can donate through http://www.documentfoundation.org/  click on the
Contribute tab near the top of the page.

Re: please advise how to donate money to non-Oracle OpenOffice.org

eric b-3

Le 28 sept. 10 à 21:19, Tom Mason a écrit :

> You folk provide a tremendous service.  In the past, I was hesitant
> to donate money to Oracle.  I should be very pleased to donate to
> non-Oracle OpenOffice.org.

So feel free to donate to EducOO  ?  Our goal is Education, and
neutrality.

EducOOo is a non profit association, volunteers, not being paid ..

Regards,
Eric Bachard

--
qɔᴉɹə
Education Project:

Re: please advise how to donate money to non-Oracle OpenOffice.org

Danishka Navin
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 10:50 AM, eric b <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Le 28 sept. 10 à 21:19, Tom Mason a écrit :
>
>  You folk provide a tremendous service.  In the past, I was hesitant to
>> donate money to Oracle.  I should be very pleased to donate to non-Oracle
>> OpenOffice.org.
>>

> So feel free to donate to EducOO  ?  Our goal is Education, and neutrality.
>
> EducOOo is a non profit association, volunteers, not being paid ..

Do you have any idea of regranding EduOOo as LibreOfficeEdu  ;-)

> Regards,
> Eric Bachard
>

> --
> qɔᴉɹə
> Education Project:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Education_Project
> Projet OOo4Kids : http://wiki.ooo4kids.org/index.php/Main_Page
> Blog : http://eric.bachard.org/news

Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com

Re: please advise how to donate money to non-Oracle OpenOffice.org

Alexandro Colorado-3
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 12:24 AM, Danishka Navin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 10:50 AM, eric b <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Le 28 sept. 10 à 21:19, Tom Mason a écrit :
> >
> >  You folk provide a tremendous service.  In the past, I was hesitant to
> >> donate money to Oracle.  I should be very pleased to donate to
> non-Oracle
> >> OpenOffice.org.
> >>

> > So feel free to donate to EducOO  ?  Our goal is Education, and
> neutrality.
> >
> > EducOOo is a non profit association, volunteers, not being paid ..
> >

> Do you have any idea of regranding EduOOo as LibreOfficeEdu  ;-)

EducOO is the contributor of OOo4Kids and OOoLight, they are soft forks of
the OOo build, and been on the wild for almost a year, support more
platforms like OLPC's Sugar and new open OS like Haiku.

*OpenOffice.org* Español
http://es.openoffice.org

Re: please advise how to donate money to non-Oracle OpenOffice.org

eric b-3
Hi Danishka,

Le 29 sept. 10 à 07:24, Danishka Navin a écrit :

>> So feel free to donate to EducOO  ?  Our goal is Education, and
>> neutrality.
>>
>> EducOOo is a non profit association, volunteers, not being paid ..
>>

> Do you have any idea of regranding EduOOo as LibreOfficeEdu  ;-)

EducOOo is a non profit association, dedicated to the OpenOffice.org
Project.

Its main goal is to create a bridge, find students and have Fun,
writting code and experiment with them, without bother OOo, and with
the promise, the code could be backported into OOo (if relevant and
enough good).

Regards,
Eric
--
qɔᴉɹə
Education Project:
Blog : http://eric.bachard.org/news

Re: please advise how to donate money to non-Oracle OpenOffice.org

Danishka Navin
Hi Eric,

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 11:53 AM, eric b <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Danishka,
>
> Le 29 sept. 10 à 07:24, Danishka Navin a écrit :
>

>>> So feel free to donate to EducOO  ?  Our goal is Education, and
>>> neutrality.
>>>
>>> EducOOo is a non profit association, volunteers, not being paid ..
>>>

>>>  Do you have any idea of regranding EduOOo as LibreOfficeEdu  ;-)
>>

> EducOOo is a non profit association, dedicated to the OpenOffice.org
> Project.
>
> Its main goal is to create a bridge, find students and have Fun, writting
> code and experiment with them, without bother OOo, and with the promise, the
> code could be backported into OOo (if relevant and enough good).

As you know I am also interested on your work and joined for the l10n work
for OOo4Kids.

since OO.org community moving to LibreOffice  you have to create a bridge
between LibreOffice and kids :-)

You are filling an important gap and and its a grate work!

Danishka Navin

Le 29 sept. 10 à 08:34, Danishka Navin a écrit :

> Hi Eric,
> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 11:53 AM, eric b <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> EducOOo is a non profit association, dedicated to the OpenOffice.org
>> Project.
>> Its main goal is to create a bridge, find students and have Fun,
>> writting
>> code and experiment with them, without bother OOo, and with the
>> promise, the
>> code could be backported into OOo (if relevant and enough good).
>>
> As you know I am also interested on your work and joined for the
> l10n work
> for OOo4Kids.

Thanks a lot for your help, much appreciated !

Please be patient : we are currently doing a bit of re-organization
because EducOO.org is growing too fast.

> since OO.org community moving to LibreOffice  you have to create a
> bridge
> between LibreOffice and kids :-)

No comment, sorry.

Eric

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 12:45 PM, eric b <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Danishka,
>
> Le 29 sept. 10 à 08:34, Danishka Navin a écrit :
>
>  Hi Eric,
>> On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 11:53 AM, eric b <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> EducOOo is a non profit association, dedicated to the OpenOffice.org
>>> Project.
>>> Its main goal is to create a bridge, find students and have Fun, writting
>>> code and experiment with them, without bother OOo, and with the promise,
>>> the
>>> code could be backported into OOo (if relevant and enough good).
>>>
>>>  As you know I am also interested on your work and joined for the l10n
>> work
>> for OOo4Kids.
>>

> Thanks a lot for your help, much appreciated !
>
> Please be patient : we are currently doing a bit of re-organization because
> EducOO.org is growing too fast.
>

>> since OO.org community moving to LibreOffice  you have to create a bridge
>> between LibreOffice and kids :-)
>>

> No comment, sorry.

Its OK! I just invited to be a part of a grate community!
We can't force any one, its your choice, freedom. :)

I am sure, Oracle also join with us in near future ;-)

Danishka Navin

On Tue Sep 28 2010 22:20:26 GMT-0700 (PDT)  eric b wrote:

> Le 28 sept. 10 à 21:19, Tom Mason a écrit :
>
>> You folk provide a tremendous service.  In the past, I was hesitant to
>> donate money to Oracle.  I should be very pleased to donate to
>> non-Oracle OpenOffice.org.
>>

> So feel free to donate to EducOO  ?  Our goal is Education, and neutrality.
>
> EducOOo is a non profit association, volunteers, not being paid ..
>

> Regards,
> Eric Bachard

Eric and All,

The original poster is not subscribed to the mailing list, there for
will not see replies unless they go looking in the archives, or you send
a cc/bcc.  Second they ask how to donate, a link to the web page would
have helped.

Just my 2 cents.

Andy