po files

mehmet demir
hi Jürgen,

I have downloaded editing software "poedit"
you can send me po files of oo3.4.x
let me try if I can manage. if it is easy to do so,
I will invite my friends for further translations
thanks
mehmet

Re: po files - Turkish (tr)

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 27/10/2012 mehmet demir wrote:
> you can send me po files of oo3.4.x

For the record, since we got requests for quite a few languages during
the last few days: the PO files Mehmet needs are for Turkish (tr).

> let me try if I can manage. if it is easy to do so,
> I will invite my friends for further translations

It will be easy, don't worry. A trick: when you get the files and start
translating in POEdit, if you translate/modify a string you may want to
set it back to "Fuzzy": this will allow someone else to quickly find the
strings you changed if you plan to have your PO files reviewed by
someone else after you translated them. And for anything else, just ask.
Just keep in mind that this is a busy period, between the OpenOffice
graduation and the ApacheCon, so feel free to ping again if you haven't
received PO files in a few days.

Regards,
   Andrea.