presentation problem

Beau Simmons

Im having trouble with a presentation i created, it wont open with any other computer. I saved it as a PPT document, it wont open on my girlfriends computer which has open office on it. the computers im having trouble with run windows xp and windows 7. im running windows vista. i need help with this issue what can i do to make it work. when i try to open the document on other computers it says part of the file is missing.

Beau Simmons

701-240-2976

Quote of da week,

        The
game of life is the game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds, and
words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy.

Florence Shinn

Fact of da week,

 Message body
Dakota
Gasification Company in Beulah is the nation's only synthetic natural
gas producer.

Re: presentation problem

Jbuswell29
Beau,
Have you tried changing the file extension by doing a "save as" rename it the original name with a number after it, so u r essentially making a copy to email, and change the extension to .pps ? This should allow power point to open the file, regardless of what version of windows they r running.
Hope this helps
Jessica
802-770-8436

Sent from Jess's iPhone

On Jan 9, 2011, at 11:12 PM, Beau Simmons <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Im having trouble with a presentation i created, it wont open with any other computer. I saved it as a PPT document, it wont open on my girlfriends computer which has open office on it. the computers im having trouble with run windows xp and windows 7. im running windows vista. i need help with this issue what can i do to make it work. when i try to open the document on other computers it says part of the file is missing.
>

> Beau Simmons
>
> 701-240-2976
>

> Quote of da week,
>
>    The
> game of life is the game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds, and
> words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy.
>
> Florence Shinn
>

> Fact of da week,
>
> Message body
> Dakota
> Gasification Company in Beulah is the nation's only synthetic natural
> gas producer.

Re: presentation problem

Jbuswell29
I also found a web site that writes about this issue, link below
www.filext.com/file-extension/ppt