presentation

luis kantun
Good afternoon my name is Luis Kantun, I study in systems, I'm from mexico
yucatan progress.
I look forward to working with you in the QA area. on the review of the
reports to verify input errors if they occur.

although there are more activities, but I want to know a little more of
them to see if I can do them, I do not want to list an activity that can
not perform after

Re: presentation

Shan Zhu
Hi, Luis

Welcome.
This page [1] for your reference. You can get started with it.
If you are interested in automation script development, page [2] may be
helpful.
Any question, please feel free to post in QA mail group.
Thanks for your participation.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/intro-qa.html
[2]http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/test_automation

Regards,