presentation

Ross Unikorngrrl
I opened and have been editing what was originally a powerpoint presentation in open office.  Somehow your version has managed to remove all of my photos and change the background to grey gradient instead of the green I initially had.  I had saved and worked on it multiple times.  I am about to have a nervous breakdown, you screwed it all up and I can't get it back at all.  I have been about to pull my hair out literally crying for hours b/c the background won't change to any color but grey gradient and I don't even know where the pictures are that were in it.  Not to mention the hours I had already put into adding slides and editing them.  I realize your platform is free, but I was told it was dependable.  I run a non-profit by myself and don't have the kind of time this mess has already taken from me.  I am so upset I don't even know what else to say to you.  You have no idea what you've cost me.

Re: presentation

Martin Groenescheij-2

On 22/01/2021 07:52, Ross Unikorngrrl wrote:
> I opened and have been editing what was originally a powerpoint presentation in open office.
Who did the editing? Nobody of us.
>   Somehow your version has managed to remove all of my photos and change the background to grey gradient instead of the green I initially had.
Our version? Which version do you mean?
>   I had saved and worked on it multiple times.
And all this times you didn't notice a problem?
>    I am about to have a nervous breakdown, you screwed it all up and I can't get it back at all.
Who is "you", we didn't touch your file.
>    I have been about to pull my hair out literally crying for hours b/c the background won't change to any color but grey gradient and I don't even know where the pictures are that were in it.  Not to mention the hours I had already put into adding slides and editing them.
Pulling out your hair doesn't change the color of the background, but it
definitively change the look of your face.
>    I realize your platform is free, but I was told it was dependable.
Dependable on what, and free is not a synonym for simple, you still had
to learn to use the application.
>    I run a non-profit by myself and don't have the kind of time this mess has already taken from me.
We're just volunteers like you working for free.
>    I am so upset I don't even know what else to say to you.  You have no idea what you've cost me.

Is this a Blame Game or is it a Cry for Help?

If you want help try to send a friendly email and maybe someone is
willing to help.