print problem

Pat-2

Hi I have been on the forum but still cant get help
I am not that good with technology as I am a senior but can usually work things out but this has me stumped  I cant seem to print a letter but previous items on my documents list will print but not this letter  I have tried printing it on other sites but no wont print .I feel it has something to do with  the set up but I have tried to delete the whole thing and rewrite it but it still wont print I have tried reinstall the disc still nothing If I write any thing now it wont print but the little photos I downloaded from my files did print and  previous documents  will print but nothing I do now will print   What did I do ????
Regards Patricia Bann

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: print problem

Alan Pearce-2
It sounds as if you have the print setup wrong. Try highlighting what you want to print then going to Format/print/define print range.
Regards,Alan.

Hi I have been on the forum but still cant get help
I am not that good with technology as I am a senior but can usually work things out but this has me stumped  I cant seem to print a letter but previous items on my documents list will print but not this letter  I have tried printing it on other sites but no wont print .I feel it has something to do with  the set up but I have tried to delete the whole thing and rewrite it but it still wont print I have tried reinstall the disc still nothing If I write any thing now it wont print but the little photos I downloaded from my files did print and  previous documents  will print but nothing I do now will print   What did I do ????
Regards Patricia Bann

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: print problem

Tom-3

Check your Print Dialog. Maybe you're trying to print to a file instead of to a piece of paper. With some printers once that setting is changed it stays that way until changed again.