printing an envelope

charles copeland
Every time I try to print a #10 envelope, when I go to print, it shows a c6 or c5 envelope which is bigger and it won’t print.
I have tried many times using instructions.

Re: printing an envelope

Julian Thomas
Try creating a custom template. I use one that includes my return address.

Sent from JT's Ipad

> On Aug 26, 2020, at 02:12, charles copeland <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Every time I try to print a #10 envelope, when I go to print, it shows a c6 or c5 envelope which is bigger and it won’t print.

Re: printing an envelope

charles copeland
It was a simple fix, thanks.