printing spreadsheets

Gwyn Crozier-Smith

  Could you please tell me how to format and print a spreadsheet, I have tired different things and it does not come out right.

   Thank You
    Gwyn

Re: printing spreadsheets

Wade Smart-2
See the printer icon?
Immediately to the right is Print Preview.
When you are in PP there is a slide
button with - and + on either end. That
helps you adjust the page to fit.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 4:26 PM, Gwyn Crozier-Smith
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>   Could you please tell me how to format and print a spreadsheet, I have tired different things and it does not come out right.
>
>    Thank You
>     Gwyn

Re: printing spreadsheets

Martin Groenescheij

On 26/5/18 7:26 am, Gwyn Crozier-Smith wrote:
>    Could you please tell me how to format and print a spreadsheet, I have tired different things and it does not come out right.

For each sheet you need to go to Format -> Print Ranges and select the
cells you like to print.
If you like to check page breaks go to View -> Page Break Preview
You can insert a break wherever you want by Insert -> Manual Break