Quantcast

problem in open office Calc

Amy Chand
Hello,

I'm not sure at all what happened, but I have red boxes appearing around any of my fields in the spread sheet if I type in the box, cut, paste, copy or delete. What is it and how do I stop it?

Thank you, Amy

Re: problem in open office Calc

Martin Groenescheij

On 18/03/17 6:21 AM, Amy Chand wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not sure at all what happened, but I have red boxes appearing around any of my fields in the spread sheet if I type in the box, cut, paste, copy or delete. What is it and how do I stop it?

I guess you have selected to record changes (Edit -> Changes)

Cc: OP