problem

Gabriele C.
I have a problem with this file, when i see that file on monitor it hasn't borders, with the image perfectly in the angle, but when i print it there is a white border that i can't remove. How i can remove all borders. Thank you.

menu.odt (574K) Download Attachment

Re: problem

Dave-5
> I have a problem with this file, when i see that file on monitor it
> hasn't borders, with the image perfectly in the angle, but when i
> print it there is a white border that i can't remove. How i can remove
> all borders. Thank you.

Hi Gabriele,

The clear (not white) border issue you are experiencing is possibly a
limitation of your printer's ability to print out to the very edge of
the paper. Check your printer's settings and look for an option for
"Borderless" printing.

Regards
Dave
never be read.