problem

Melissa Knudson
I can't find any of my old documents!  What happened to all of my
documents!!  Did you upgrade and not tell your customers.  I am so confused.

Melissa Knudson

Re: problem

David Robley
On 06/01/2018 07:49 AM, Melissa Knudson wrote:
> I can't find any of my old documents!  What happened to all of my
> documents!!  Did you upgrade and not tell your customers.  I am so confused.

Open Office does not move your documents; use your file manager's search
features to find your documents.

Cheers
--
David Robley

I'm an influential person, gravitationally speaking.

Re: problem

Martin Groenescheij

On 1/6/18 8:19 am, Melissa Knudson wrote:
> I can't find any of my old documents!  What happened to all of my
> documents!!  Did you upgrade and not tell your customers.
Well you don't need to inform "customers" if you didn't change anything.
And by the way OpenOffice doesn't have "customers" because you get it
for free
we call then "users".
>   I am so confused.

And so are we!

Re: problem

John Hart-2
On 5/31/2018 3:19 PM, Melissa Knudson wrote:
> I can't find any of my old documents!  What happened to all of my
> documents!!  Did you upgrade and not tell your customers.  I am so confused.
>
> -- Melissa Knudson
When OO is upgraded, sometimes the recent documents list gets
erased. The list is for convenience, and when it's cleared you
have to open the file from the directory it's in. Also if you
move or delete a file, the name doesn't get removed from the
list and the link isn't updated, so if you try to open it, it
will tell you it can't find it, or it doesn't exist.

jrh