problem

Barry Truman
I had a free Open Office account in which I kept my documents in their most current form.Recently, I just get a login request. So I changed the password, as directed, and signed in.  Now I just get the jumble of Abi-word and Microsoft documents, in various usable and unusable forms which I had meticulously transferred to Open Office to clean up.Can I get back to that Open Office format?

Re: problem

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi Barry

I am not aware that we have such a service. Can you please send the link
to the login page?

Thanks!

All the Best

Peter