problem with Apache Open Office-removing gray boxes

problem with Apache Open Office-removing gray boxes

Charlene Marolf

I’m sure this is a simple issue, but I do not know how to fix it. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. This appears on every document that I use. I imagine I have a setting that is incorrect. They are easy to fix, but there are very many.

I use this program a lot, and I appreciate it very much. Thank you for providing it, I wouldn’t be able to make documents without it, and I’m very grateful.

Charlene Marolf
[hidden email]

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: problem with Apache Open Office-removing gray boxes

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 17:55:14 +0000
Charlene Marolf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I’m sure this is a simple issue, but I do not know how to fix it. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. This appears on every document that I use. I imagine I have a setting that is incorrect. They are easy to fix, but there are very many.
>
> I use this program a lot, and I appreciate it very much. Thank you for providing it, I wouldn’t be able to make documents without it, and I’m very grateful.
>
> Charlene Marolf

To turn off the display toggle /View /Field Shadings.

To remove them completely from the file, select one, Ctrl C, open /Edit /Find and Replace, click cursor in Find box and then Ctrl V.  Click cursor in Replace box, press spacebar, then press Replace All button.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>