problem with activation code

Mary Shapek
I purchase simply checking several years ago.  My hard drive went out and I had to get a new one and to reinstall Simply Checking.  The downloaded trial version will not accept the activation code that is on my disk.  I keep getting the message to save my data that the 50 entries are almost used up on the trial version.   What do I do now?Mary Shapek

Re: problem with activation code

David Robley
On 14/07/18 12:59, Mary Shapek wrote:
> I purchase simply checking several years ago.  My hard drive went out and I had to get a new one and to reinstall Simply Checking.  The downloaded trial version will not accept the activation code that is on my disk.  I keep getting the message to save my data that the 50 entries are almost used up on the trial version.   What do I do now?Mary Shapek

This mailing list is for support of the Apache OpenOffice office suite.

Perhaps you could contact the suppliers of your software at
http://www.simplychecking.com/ and seek support there.

I hope their software looks better than their website :-)

Cheers
--
David Robley

Don't sweat it -- it's only ones and zeros.