problem with calc openoffice document

maagdaa1983
hello,

I was working on calculation document in openoffice, after a couple of days working/saving/working/saving suddenly this document stopped its working and got crashed, I`m thinking: hey, I should save the work so I press the save button and it seemed the document saved properly, so I closed it.

But when I tried to re-open it all data from sheet no 1 are gone (other sheets are ok), the 1st sheet it totally blank, like new but even without edges. Althought there is an information next to the sheets names that there is almost 10 000 records in the 1st sheet (while there are no such information about any records in other sheets but there is data and edges in other sheets for sure) .

Could you please help me because it is a lot of my work in it (operation system windows), I searched the forum but found no situation like this.

regards, magda from poland

Re: problem with calc openoffice document

David Robley
On 03/01/2018 06:57 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> hello,
>
> I was working on calculation document in openoffice, after a couple of days working/saving/working/saving suddenly this document stopped its working and got crashed, I`m thinking: hey, I should save the work so I press the save button and it seemed the document saved properly, so I closed it.
>
> But when I tried to re-open it all data from sheet no 1 are gone (other sheets are ok), the 1st sheet it totally blank, like new but even without edges. Althought there is an information next to the sheets names that there is almost 10 000 records in the 1st sheet (while there are no such information about any records in other sheets but there is data and edges in other sheets for sure) .
>
> Could you please help me because it is a lot of my work in it (operation system windows), I searched the forum but found no situation like this.
>
> regards, magda from poland

Try [Tutorial] How to find and un-delete Writer temporary files
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=85038

The same principles apply to Calc files

Cheers
--