problem with saving documents

dclark
On mt ASUS laptop spreadsheets are saved with the correct extension
(ods) but always try to open as a Microsoft Excel document. Do you think
this is a setting problem with your product or do I need to check with
ASUS as to what the cause of the problem may be. I do not have Microsoft
Office loaded on my computer.

Thanks

Dennis Clark

Re: problem with saving documents

Steven Ahlers
Right-click (control-click) on a document, chose Open with, go down list of applications, choose that application, mark box for Do This For Similar Files (or similar wording) and open

Steve

Sent from my iPhone