prototype html2odf

Gabriel Monnerat
hi all, we work at NSI (Information System Research Group) in Cefet-Campos,
Brazil. We had just developed a table converter that does more stuff than
the current html2odf.
I would like to know what am I supposed to do to upload this solution to the
site, so that people can use and improve it. Here we are going to keep on
improving it anyway, but we would like to comtribute to the community too.

Develop by:
Gabriel M. Monnerat
Ronaldo Amaral Santos
Rafael dos Santos Goncalves

Re: prototype html2odf

David Wilson-7
Gabriel,

          I am happy to help you make this more available. Could you
give me some more information about this, what from is it ? an
Openoffice extension, a separate program ? What are its features ?

regards

David Wilson