question

Jan Baak
Can I remove old versions of OpenOffice after downloading the new one? I have version 2.0 but still have 1.4 on my hard disk

Regards,

Jan Baak

Re: question

Sigrid Kronenberger-2
Hi Jan,

Jan Baak <[hidden email]> schrieb:

> Can I remove old versions of OpenOffice after downloading the new one?
> I have version 2.0 but still have 1.4 on my hard disk

if you're familiar with the new functions of OOo 2.0, you can remove the
old version. OOo can open and save documents in the "old" format, so
there's no real need to keep version 1.1.4. But I suggest, that you only
remove it, when you've checked, that every function you need, works
properly (as you expected) in the new version.

Sigrid

Re: question

G. Roderick Singleton-2
On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 22:57 +0100, Jan Baak wrote:
> Can I remove old versions of OpenOffice after downloading the new one? I have version 2.0 but still have 1.4 on my hard disk
>
> Regards,
>
> Jan Baak

If you like. I find it handy to have both 1.1.5 and 2.0 available.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead

Re: question

CPHennessy
On Mon November 28 2005 21:57, + Jan Baak wrote:
> Can I remove old versions of OpenOffice after downloading the new one? I
> have version 2.0 but still have 1.4 on my hard disk

Yes.

Please reply to [hidden email] only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor