question

liz miller
When I am typing a document, if I enter something that is already saved by my computer, it appears.  How do I save that to my document?  If I press enter as if to continue, it goes away and I have to type it in.   Thank you.

Re: question

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 16 Dec 2020 15:51:58 -0600
liz miller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When I am typing a document, if I enter something that is already saved by my computer, it appears.  How do I save that to my document?  If I press enter as if to continue, it goes away and I have to type it in.   Thank you.

Choose Tools - AutoCorrect Options - Word Completion.
Check Enable word completion .

Then pressing Enter should insert the complete word.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>