"503 No Backend Servers Available"

Jörg Schmidt-2
Hello,

I just want to inform you that the extension page (http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/) is currently not running.

Jörg

Re: "503 No Backend Servers Available"

FR web forum
Same thing for http://templates.openoffice.org/

----- Mail original -----

Dave Brondsema
This was fixed some time ago, and should be working fine for you now.

On 4/27/18 4:42 AM, FR web forum wrote:

> Same thing for http://templates.openoffice.org/

Dave Brondsema : [hidden email]
http://www.brondsema.net : personal
http://www.splike.com : programming
              <><

Re: "503 No Backend Servers Available"

Matthias Seidel
Hi Dave,

Can you please have a look into:
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice

This is one of our "most wanted" extensions and I keep getting "Access
denied"

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

On 4/27/18 4:11 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Can you please have a look into:
> https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice
>
> This is one of our "most wanted" extensions and I keep getting "Access
> denied"

SourceForge has Drupal admin login credentials for historical reasons, so
earlier when you sent this mail I checked that extension and it wasn't
"published".  Now it is published and accessible to everyone, presumably the
extension maintainer marcoagpinto did that.

I can also provide the admin credentials to OpenOffice PMC members if they'd
like to be able to check things like this.

Am 01.05.2018 um 00:17 schrieb Dave Brondsema:
On 4/27/18 4:11 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi Dave,

Can you please have a look into:
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice

This is one of our "most wanted" extensions and I keep getting "Access
denied"

SourceForge has Drupal admin login credentials for historical reasons, so
earlier when you sent this mail I checked that extension and it wasn't
"published".

Hi Dave,

Whatever happened... First the page was accessible, then access was denied.

Now it is published and accessible to everyone, presumably the
extension maintainer marcoagpinto did that.

Marco seems to have had problems since he uploaded his dictionary twice that day.

I can also provide the admin credentials to OpenOffice PMC members if they'd
like to be able to check things like this.

I am definitely interested in getting access.

Regards,
   Matthias

Am 27.04.2018 um 22:01 schrieb Dave Brondsema:
This was fixed some time ago, and should be working fine for you now.

On 4/27/18 4:42 AM, FR web forum wrote:
Same thing for http://templates.openoffice.org/

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: "503 No Backend Servers Available"

Marco A.G. Pinto
Hello!

I uploaded twice because I released GB for Mozilla and the files are "en-GB".

I then copied the files into my AOO extension folder and forgot to rename to "en_GB".

So, GB wasn't working on the OXT and thus I released a new OXT with a "b" in the filename.

On 01/05/2018 11:29, Matthias Seidel wrote:

Now it is published and accessible to everyone, presumably the
extension maintainer marcoagpinto did that.

Marco seems to have had problems since he uploaded his dictionary twice that day.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
           ----------------------

Re: "503 No Backend Servers Available"

Matthias Seidel

Hi Marco,

Am 01.05.2018 um 12:48 schrieb Marco A.G. Pinto:
Hello!

I uploaded twice because I released GB for Mozilla and the files are "en-GB".

I then copied the files into my AOO extension folder and forgot to rename to "en_GB".

So, GB wasn't working on the OXT and thus I released a new OXT with a "b" in the filename.

Thanks for the explanation!

I already pointed AOO trunk to:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoo-extensions/files/17102/41

Regards,
   Matthias

           ----------------------

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: "503 No Backend Servers Available"

Andrea Pescetti-2
Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Am 01.05.2018 um 00:17 schrieb Dave Brondsema:
>> SourceForge has Drupal admin login credentials for historical reasons, so
>> earlier when you sent this mail I checked that extension and it wasn't
>> "published".
> Whatever happened... First the page was accessible, then access was denied.

I already wrote it a few times, but since Matthias is interested I'll
repeat it: a number of PMC members (including me) have moderator access,
which is not the same thing as admin access.

Moderators can delete spam comments and publish extensions. I routinely
check the site for unpublished extensions and I think I published a
couple last week, possibly including the dictionary. If it wasn't me,
possibly some other moderator did that.

>> Now it is published and accessible to everyone, presumably the
>> extension maintainer marcoagpinto did that.

The extension maintainer can't publish an extension, unless he is a site
moderator too.

>> I can also provide the admin credentials to OpenOffice PMC members if they'd
>> like to be able to check things like this.
> I am definitely interested in getting access.

What you are interested in (in light of the above explanation) is
probably moderator access. You will need to create an account on the
site (or sites, if this applies to both Extensions and Templates; but I
would start with Extensions) for it. I, as a moderator, can probably
create new moderators, so after your account is created you can try
e-mailing me to get moderator access.

Admin access is reserved to system administration tasks; there is one
administrator account only, and it makes sense that SourceForge
continues to have credentials for it, since system upgrades often need
some actions to be performed using the administrator account.

Regards,
   Andrea.