"New" Todo List

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello

I discuss off list with a Jyotirmoy Singh, who is interested to help on
OpenOffice. I do it off list because I do not have much hope if on list
will do any difference on the outcome.

since we go back and force what he could do I created a new list of
Points that are on my mind, and I have added Names to it, who is
currently maybe on the topic or knows something on it.

I abused a page Kay started some years back just because my old List has
now a little other focus, and I found the topic more general fitting.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Improvement

I will probably change it somehow again. Maybe work a bit to get it in
more shape. Move things to Bugzilla, and link it to overview Pages or
similar. I do not know. Currrently it has been a quick mind dumb.

If one has a better Idea for presentation feel free to try to improve
the list.

Points missing can be added. No Issue. Feel free.

All the Best

Peter

Re: "New" Todo List

Carl Marcum-5

On 5/14/20 2:48 AM, Peter Kovacs wrote:

> Hello
>
> I discuss off list with a Jyotirmoy Singh, who is interested to help
> on OpenOffice. I do it off list because I do not have much hope if on
> list will do any difference on the outcome.
>
> since we go back and force what he could do I created a new list of
> Points that are on my mind, and I have added Names to it, who is
> currently maybe on the topic or knows something on it.
>
> I abused a page Kay started some years back just because my old List
> has now a little other focus, and I found the topic more general fitting.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Improvement
>

> I will probably change it somehow again. Maybe work a bit to get it in
> more shape. Move things to Bugzilla, and link it to overview Pages or
> similar. I do not know. Currrently it has been a quick mind dumb.
>
> If one has a better Idea for presentation feel free to try to improve
> the list.
>
> Points missing can be added. No Issue. Feel free.
>

> All the Best
>
> Peter

Hi Peter,

I've adding something I'm working on to end.

Thanks,
Carl

Re: "New" Todo List

Peter Kovacs-3