"OnClick"

Gulien
--Hi!--
Can you help me with functions? I have to bind some actions with event
"OnClick" for every slide. I know there is a service that controls a running
presentation( com.sun.star.presentation.Presentation ).There is a property
or effect "OnClick" action (
com.sun.star.presentation.ClickAction.NEXTPAGE),but
i couldn't to get this one.I only can start running the slideshow,using UNO
servise.That's why i ask your help.
                                       Thanks.

Re: "OnClick"

Eike Rathke
Hi Gulien,

On Thursday, 2007-10-18 16:04:40 +0400, Gulien wrote:

> Can you help me with functions?

You picked the wrong mailing list for this question.

The [hidden email] list is for discussion of changes
to (primarily internal) interfaces within the OpenOffice.org codebase.

The best list for discussion of programming the OpenOffice.org API with
UNO is [hidden email], which belongs to the API project. See
also http://api.openoffice.org/

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412

pk

Re: "OnClick"

pk
CONTENTS DELETED