re .pdf with facing pages

sarah greene
Hi,

I created a page document, facing pages (book format) and when I try to create the exact same
format into a .pdf it comes out single pages… how do I create a .pdf that is facing pages?

thank you,
Sarah Greene

sarah greene
540.808.0086
202.909.9961

Check out our Inn!
https://www.facebook.com/InnTheHollow

Greene Photography
check us out on facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/greene-photography/260175137144

Re: re .pdf with facing pages

Marcus (OOo)
Am 30.07.2017 um 18:44 schrieb sarah greene:

Hi Sarah,

> I created a page document, facing pages (book format) and when I try to create the exact same
> format into a .pdf it comes out single pages… how do I create a .pdf that is facing pages?

you are here on the marketing mailing list. Your question is fitting
better on the users list [1]. There are many more users that could help you.

[1]
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#users-mailing-list-public

Marcus