read only problem

Artis Tiedemann
I inadvertently  clicked read-only.   Instructions on the help page, while very clear,  did not work.  For now, I am stuck with a read-only document that I need to access.

Any help?

Thanks.

Artis

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: read only problem

Julian Thomas

> On Jul 13, 2019, at 15:33, Artis Tiedemann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I inadvertently  clicked read-only.   Instructions on the help page, while very clear,  did not work. For now, I am stuck with a read-only document that I need to access.

Select the entire document [Cmd A on a mac; probably Ctrl-A in windoze[ and paste it into a new one.

 —
jt - [hidden email]

Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up you get a lot of scum on the top. - Edward Abbey

Re: read only problem

Alan Pearce-2
Open  the document and then go to "file /save  as"   and  give ot a  new name.  Also it  some times, mostly,  works  if you close and re-open the document.Good  luck,Alan.