recovery/problem

Leslie B
I start entering data & them after a while it starts jumbling all the letters(cant read what u put) then I move to the next box & it corrects itself but then after  while it will close & not save my data I entered & when I log on again it has to recover but doesn’t recover what I just put in before it closed. Can you please help. Thank you

                      Leslie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: recovery/problem

Martin Groenescheij

On 01/02/2019 21:04, Leslie B wrote:
I start entering data & them after a while it starts jumbling all the letters(cant read what u put) then I move to the next box & it corrects itself but then after  while it will close & not save my data I entered & when I log on again it has to recover but doesn’t recover what I just put in before it closed. Can you please help.

Image result
        for specsavers