....red wavy lines

James Jenkins
I have using Apache OpenOffice for 5 years.  Recently,_all _my words are
under lines with red wavy lines.  When I cut-paste into Thunderbird, the
red lines go away...I've tried to correct using the tutorial....no luck.
I  need a quick fix.

James L. Jenkins

---
http://www.avg.com

Re: ....red wavy lines

James Jenkins
Forgot to mention...using Win 7 Ultimate, Apache OpenOffice ver 4.1.3

James L. Jenkins

On 10/11/2017 11:54 AM, James Jenkins wrote:

> I have using Apache OpenOffice for 5 years.  Recently,_all _my words
> are under lines with red wavy lines.  When I cut-paste into
> Thunderbird, the red lines go away...I've tried to correct using the
> tutorial....no luck. I  need a quick fix.
>
> James L. Jenkins

---
http://www.avg.com

Re: ....red wavy lines

Rory O'Farrell
On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:57:39 -0700
James Jenkins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forgot to mention...using Win 7 Ultimate, Apache OpenOffice ver 4.1.3
>
> James L. Jenkins
>

> On 10/11/2017 11:54 AM, James Jenkins wrote:
> >
> > I have using Apache OpenOffice for 5 years.  Recently,_all _my words
> > are under lines with red wavy lines.  When I cut-paste into
> > Thunderbird, the red lines go away...I've tried to correct using the
> > tutorial....no luck. I  need a quick fix.
> >
> > James L. Jenkins

Rename your OpenOffice user profile. As you are using Windows do this by:

Close OpenOffice and the Quickstarter. Open File Explorer (sometimes Windows Explorer). Copy and paste %appdata%\OpenOffice\4 in the File Explorer Address Bar and press Enter. Rename the "user" folder - "user.old" is a good name. Start OpenOffice.

This cures most spellcheck problems.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>