regarding to install openoffice

Mangesh Nikam
Dear Sir,
               I need support from your end to install and run openoffice
in my control panel. And let me know what's the charges of the application.

Re: regarding to install openoffice

nasrin khaksar
hello.
openoffice is opensource and completely free for use.
also you can install it in computers like installing of other programs.
you can download and install openoffice in your desired language and
even download completeversion of languagePack.
openoffice is translated in to many languages and you can have your choice.
for installation, if you use windows, you can install it by default
typical installation using press next button and all steps until
finish,
and also you can select custom to decide whether to install optional
component and parts of openoffice that you need like writer and calc.
here you are some explanation from readMe file of openoffice.
hope that they help you and God bless you.

OpenOffice is free for use by everybody. You may take this copy of
OpenOffice and install it on as many computers as you like, and use it
for any purpose you like (including commercial, government, public
administration and educational use). For further details see the
license text delivered together with OpenOffice or
http://www.openoffice.org/license.html

Why is OpenOffice free for any user?

You can use this copy of OpenOffice today free of charge because
individual contributors and corporate sponsors have designed,
developed, tested, translated, documented, supported, marketed, and
helped in many other ways to make OpenOffice what it is today - the
world's leading open-source office software.

If you appreciate their efforts, and would like to ensure Apache
OpenOffice continues into the future, please consider contributing to
the project - see http://openoffice.apache.org/get-involved.html for
details on contributing time and
http://www.apache.org/foundation/contributing.html for details on
donations. Everyone has a contribution to make.

On 7/31/17, Mangesh Nikam <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>                I need support from your end to install and run openoffice
> in my control panel. And let me know what's the charges of the application.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org

Re: regarding to install openoffice

Steven Ahlers
So assuming you're using Mac OS once you've downloaded Apache OpenOffice and opened the DMG and dragged the file to your application folder, the next step is to right click ( control-click) on the icon in your application folder and allow the application to open. You'll be good to go from there.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 30, 2017, at 11:12 PM, Mangesh Nikam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear Sir,
>               I need support from your end to install and run openoffice
> in my control panel. And let me know what's the charges of the application.

Re: regarding to install openoffice

Steven Ahlers
BTW you can drag a copy of the icon from the application folder to your dashboard after the above instructions to open the program in the future.