reinstall

Nancy Shiffrin
I think I need to reinstall my open office 4.1.3. There's a problems
with creating documents. Do I first need to deinstall. Or does the
program overlay?

Re: reinstall

David Robley
A reinstall will replace the current installation. That said, it may not
resolve your problem which you haven't specified.

Please advise what the problem is, and what operating system you use.
I'm guessing you may be a Win 10 user, in which case the problem may be
related to Windows Defender.

On 16/8/19 6:39 am, Nancy Shiffrin wrote:
> I think I need to reinstall my open office 4.1.3. There's a problems
> with creating documents. Do I first need to deinstall. Or does the
> program overlay?

Cheers
--
David Robley