reminder on Zotero, OOo 3.0

Bruce D'Arcus
Just a reminder to any developers out their that might want to
contribute to enhancing bibliographic support in OOo, there's still
work to be done by somebody in upgrading Zotero's OOo integration to
support OOo 3.0, including the new Mac port. Am really not even sure
what's involved in doing that.

A longer term goal would be making use of the new (RDF) metadata API
that's coming, though I'm not sure how much of it will be implemented
in the first release.

Bruce

Re: reminder on Zotero, OOo 3.0

Gannon Dick
PortableApps.com has FireFox 3 in a "portable" version, which runs from a thumb drive/USB Stick.  With Zotero, this is ideal for students (and we tightwads) who do research on other's machines.

Sadly, the portable version of OO is old ...

--Gannon