report builder jar files

Pedro Giffuni
Hi Don;

> I'm attempting to update the FreeBSD openoffice-devel port, which is a
> snapshot of trunk, and add an option to enable the report builder
> extension.  That requires a whole bunch of .jar files.  Where should I
> get those?

Sometime ago I preventively copied them to our ooo-extras sourceforge mirror:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/files/

I have no idea if I got them all, and the files appear to have never been downloaded, so it’s all untested.
Perhaps someone in the community, more used to that extension can check ?

Regards,

Pedro.