request for information: RM-S1 tag

Renzo Bianchi
Hi there

What does it mean the RM-S1 tag into "Status whiteboard" issue field?

Thank you

--
news:it-alt.comp.software.openoffice : Il newsgroup dedicato a
OpenOffice.org, la suite open source di applicazioni per ufficio.

Re: request for information: RM-S1 tag

Martin Hollmichel-3
Hi,

the whiteboard field can be used be anyone to do any notices regarding
an issue.

I have used this field in my role as Release Manager (RM) to mark
certain issue as relevant for a release and used different levels of
severity of the issue (S1-S5) for this. Together with the changes
described in
<http://blogs.sun.com/ratte/entry/some_changes_for_the_openoffice> I
think this will help to identify the release relevant issues. Please
join the release status meeting
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ReleaseStatus_Minutes to
discuss those kind of issues.

hth,

Martin

Il 01/02/2011 18.12, Martin Hollmichel ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> the whiteboard field can be used be anyone to do any notices regarding
> an issue.

[cut]

Thank you for your complete answer.

Best regards