request of assistance

Eliodoro Miranda
I have tried several times to register to the italian forum Open Office.
I do not succed, as at the end of he form the question: come si chiama
editor di testo di  Open Office  (how is called the editor of Open
Office?)
My reply is:  WRITE  or CALC

but it does not accept my reply, thus no registration....
I absolutely need assistance, or i will have to convert to excel....
Can someone help me?
Could you connect me with someone of the italian forum?

Thanks
Miranda

Re: request of assistance

David Robley-2
Writer is the word processor; Calc is the spreadsheet.

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to
the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 11/1/21 7:29 pm, Eliodoro Miranda wrote:

> I have tried several times to register to the italian forum Open Office.
> I do not succed, as at the end of he form the question: come si chiama
> editor di testo di  Open Office  (how is called the editor of Open
> Office?)
> My reply is:  WRITE  or CALC
>
> but it does not accept my reply, thus no registration....
> I absolutely need assistance, or i will have to convert to excel....
> Can someone help me?
> Could you connect me with someone of the italian forum?
>
> Thanks
> Miranda

Cheers
--
David Robley

Useless Invention: Self stick frying pan.