running the database as an app

Brooks Schoolcraft
Can I set up an app (icon) on several desktops that bring up just the
form(s) needed to interact with the database (which will reside on a
network drive)?

SOS

Re: running the database as an app

SOS
can been done using the API and basic
but using Dialogs instead off forms is a better solution, but more work
the write the code

greetz

Fernand
On 3/03/2015 20:24, Brooks Schoolcraft wrote:
> Can I set up an app (icon) on several desktops that bring up just the
> form(s) needed to interact with the database (which will reside on a
> network drive)?

Re: running the database as an app

Mathias Röllig
> Can I set up an app (icon) on several desktops that bring up just the
> form(s) needed to interact with the database (which will reside on a
> network drive)?

Simply use a (writer) document as form document. Not a form inside a
database document.

Regards, Mathias