saving customized shortcut key list

Catai, J.R.
Hi,

I have OOo 2.0 installed in 5 off-line machines (win xp). In my
preferred machine I customized some shortcut keys. I saved the list in a
file but when I bring this file to another machine and load it, for my
surprise, not only new 'keys' were not there but the whole list was
erased.

How can I make the other machines have the same shortcut key list
without doing it manually?

Jonatan

Re: saving customized shortcut key list

Anthony Chilco
Hi Jonatan,
I got the same result except that the list was not erased, the list box
was cleared. All the original keys were still defined, but no new ones
were added.I was able to move some custom keys by copying 'common.xml'. from

Application Data\OpenOffice.org2\<your user
name>\config\soffice.cfg\global\accelerator\en-US

There's also a copy of the file for each module in:

Application Data\OpenOffice.org2\<your user
name>\config\soffice.cfg\modules\<module name>\accelerator\en-US

The location of Application Data varies with the version of windows
you're using.
tc