scrambled files

Alane Blachford Pena

I have been making a spreadsheet for my cd songs. After recording 55 cds, the file said someone else was using it and it could not be edited. Noone else has access to that file. I opened a copy so I could continue the file. After completing the list of nearly 4000 entries, I went to open it today and a screen came up with what language, form etc on it. When I opened the file it came up as ############# and nothing else. I failed to back it up after the last 25 cds were entered, so now I have to redo them again. What is the problem with this program. Nothing like this has happened before and I have been using your program for several years. Please advise how I can keep this from happening on my other files, since I have a lot of genealogy files which are irreplaceable.
Alane Blachford Pena
[hidden email]
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

This Tiny Device Will Cut Your Energy Bill To Pennies
Unrestricted Investing
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5b5e3d031f54f3d01370fst02vuc

Re: scrambled files

David Robley
On 30/07/18 07:47, Alane Blachford Pena wrote:
> I have been making a spreadsheet for my cd songs. After recording 55 cds, the file said someone else was using it and it could not be edited. Noone else has access to that file. I opened a copy so I could continue the file. After completing the list of nearly 4000 entries, I went to open it today and a screen came up with what language, form etc on it. When I opened the file it came up as ############# and nothing else. I failed to back it up after the last 25 cds were entered, so now I have to redo them again. What is the problem with this program. Nothing like this has happened before and I have been using your program for several years. Please advise how I can keep this from happening on my other files, since I have a lot of genealogy files which are irreplaceable.
> Alane Blachford Pena
> [hidden email]
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

> This Tiny Device Will Cut Your Energy Bill To Pennies
> Unrestricted Investing
> http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5b5e3d031f54f3d01370fst02vuc
Please see
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=84056 for
more information on a corrupted file such as yours.

Cheers
--
David Robley

"Ignore the first three turnings," said Tom forthrightly.

Re: scrambled files

Alan Pearce-2
It may be that the column width has narrowed and is not wide enough. Try widening one and see what happens.

Unrestricted Investing
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5b5e3d031f54f3d01370fst02vuc

Re: scrambled files

許哲崇
It is a good idea to use a new name for your file.

Alan Pearce <[hidden email]> 於 2018年7月30日 週一 下午3:01寫道: