self-introduction -Juan José Hermoso

Juan Jose Hermoso
Hello,
My name is Juan José Hermoso and I'd like to introduce myself as a new
volunteer in openoffice.org. I have no previous experience in technical
writing, but that's the field on which I'd like to focus.
   As per my background, I have an Honours Degree in History and I'm a
Spanish native speaker, although I'm also proficient in English.
   I´m very excited to start contributing to such a wonderful and vast array
of projects within openoffice.org. I am comitted to do whatever is in my
hand for this to become an even better community.
  Just to get some clarification, where can I read the instructions to start
picking up and doing assignments?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Kind regards,

Juan José Hermoso Diánez.