should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
24 messages Options
12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello all,


This year is Anniversary year.

OpenOffice becomes 20, and we will be 9 Years TLP.

So Mechtilde, Matthias and I thought maybe we should do some online
conference.

We thought maybe on Saturday the 17.10.2020.


Is there interest? What about the date?

What could we do on the date? - Some discussion, meetup? plannings for
the years to come?

Who would attend?


All the best

Peter



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Matthias Seidel
Hi Peter,

Am 05.06.20 um 22:41 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> Hello all,
>
>
> This year is Anniversary year.
>
> OpenOffice becomes 20, and we will be 9 Years TLP.

Sorry, I told you wrong. It is 8 years (2012-10-17)

My fault!

Regards,

   Matthias

>
> So Mechtilde, Matthias and I thought maybe we should do some online
> conference.
>
> We thought maybe on Saturday the 17.10.2020.
>
>
> Is there interest? What about the date?
>
> What could we do on the date? - Some discussion, meetup? plannings for
> the years to come?
>
> Who would attend?
>
>
> All the best
>
> Peter
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Matthias Seidel
In reply to this post by Peter Kovacs-3
Hi,

Am 05.06.20 um 22:41 schrieb Peter Kovacs:

> Hello all,
>
>
> This year is Anniversary year.
>
> OpenOffice becomes 20, and we will be 9 Years TLP.
>
> So Mechtilde, Matthias and I thought maybe we should do some online
> conference.
>
> We thought maybe on Saturday the 17.10.2020.
I would like to have the release of AOO 4.1.8 around that time. What
about a customized "About" graphic like this? [1]

Given our "speed" let's start early! Maybe we can put the Release
Schedule for 4.1.8 online as a draft? [2]

Regards,

   Matthias

[1] https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/about_20yrs.png
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Releases

>
>
> Is there interest? What about the date?
>
> What could we do on the date? - Some discussion, meetup? plannings for
> the years to come?
>
> Who would attend?
>
>
> All the best
>
> Peter
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Czesław Wolański
Hi,

> I would like to have the release of AOO 4.1.8 around that time. What
> about a customized "About" graphic like this? [1]

1.
Sound choice of colour. Have checked this customized "About" graphic of
yours on various backgrounds. It looks nice.

2.
"My 2¢" or - if you like - my usual nitpicking worth 0.2¢. This time about
"open source" wording.
I don't want to open any linguistic debate here. :‑)
Just wish/dream that someone decides to use consequently everywhere one
version: "open source" / "open-source".
I see both versions even within one content (be it web page or document).
And as non-native English speaker I somehow fail to grasp the rationale.

Please visit the following link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18vOq8Tscz9a5l2pIz-98r5qUyWe8PEis/view?usp=sharing

where you shall find an image file. I  juxtaposed few examples (Apache/AOO
web pages, AOO ReadMe file, wiki)


Best regards,

Czesław Wolański

Am Sa., 6. Juni 2020 um 10:50 Uhr schrieb Matthias Seidel <
[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> Am 05.06.20 um 22:41 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> > Hello all,
> >
> >
> > This year is Anniversary year.
> >
> > OpenOffice becomes 20, and we will be 9 Years TLP.
> >
> > So Mechtilde, Matthias and I thought maybe we should do some online
> > conference.
> >
> > We thought maybe on Saturday the 17.10.2020.
>
> I would like to have the release of AOO 4.1.8 around that time. What
> about a customized "About" graphic like this? [1]
>
> Given our "speed" let's start early! Maybe we can put the Release
> Schedule for 4.1.8 online as a draft? [2]
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>
> [1] https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/about_20yrs.png
> [2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Releases
>
> >
> >
> > Is there interest? What about the date?
> >
> > What could we do on the date? - Some discussion, meetup? plannings for
> > the years to come?
> >
> > Who would attend?
> >
> >
> > All the best
> >
> > Peter
> >
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Matthias Seidel
Hi,

Am 06.06.20 um 12:29 schrieb Czesław Wolański:

> Hi,
>
>> I would like to have the release of AOO 4.1.8 around that time. What
>> about a customized "About" graphic like this? [1]
> 1.
> Sound choice of colour. Have checked this customized "About" graphic of
> yours on various backgrounds. It looks nice.
>
> 2.
> "My 2¢" or - if you like - my usual nitpicking worth 0.2¢. This time about
> "open source" wording.
> I don't want to open any linguistic debate here. :‑)
> Just wish/dream that someone decides to use consequently everywhere one
> version: "open source" / "open-source".
> I see both versions even within one content (be it web page or document).
> And as non-native English speaker I somehow fail to grasp the rationale.
Thanks for your input. I am also a non-native English speaker.
This is only a first draft, discussions about wording (and color) are
always welcome.

But maybe it is better to split the topic here for the 4.1.8 release and
the online conference.

I would contribute to both... ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

>
> Please visit the following link
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/18vOq8Tscz9a5l2pIz-98r5qUyWe8PEis/view?usp=sharing
>
> where you shall find an image file. I  juxtaposed few examples (Apache/AOO
> web pages, AOO ReadMe file, wiki)
>
>
> Best regards,
>
> Czesław Wolański
>
> Am Sa., 6. Juni 2020 um 10:50 Uhr schrieb Matthias Seidel <
> [hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am 05.06.20 um 22:41 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>>
>>> This year is Anniversary year.
>>>
>>> OpenOffice becomes 20, and we will be 9 Years TLP.
>>>
>>> So Mechtilde, Matthias and I thought maybe we should do some online
>>> conference.
>>>
>>> We thought maybe on Saturday the 17.10.2020.
>> I would like to have the release of AOO 4.1.8 around that time. What
>> about a customized "About" graphic like this? [1]
>>
>> Given our "speed" let's start early! Maybe we can put the Release
>> Schedule for 4.1.8 online as a draft? [2]
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>    Matthias
>>
>> [1] https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/about_20yrs.png
>> [2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Releases
>>
>>>
>>> Is there interest? What about the date?
>>>
>>> What could we do on the date? - Some discussion, meetup? plannings for
>>> the years to come?
>>>
>>> Who would attend?
>>>
>>>
>>> All the best
>>>
>>> Peter
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>>
>>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Czesław Wolański
Hi,

> Thanks for your input. I am also a non-native English speaker.

You're welcome. The more I work on Polish translation of AOO UI/Help, the
more doubtful I become as to my command of Polish language. :-))

> But maybe it is better to split the topic here for the 4.1.8 release and
> the online conference.

+1


Regards,

Czesław





Am Sa., 6. Juni 2020 um 12:37 Uhr schrieb Matthias Seidel <
[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> Am 06.06.20 um 12:29 schrieb Czesław Wolański:
> > Hi,
> >
> >> I would like to have the release of AOO 4.1.8 around that time. What
> >> about a customized "About" graphic like this? [1]
> > 1.
> > Sound choice of colour. Have checked this customized "About" graphic of
> > yours on various backgrounds. It looks nice.
> >
> > 2.
> > "My 2¢" or - if you like - my usual nitpicking worth 0.2¢. This time
> about
> > "open source" wording.
> > I don't want to open any linguistic debate here. :‑)
> > Just wish/dream that someone decides to use consequently everywhere one
> > version: "open source" / "open-source".
> > I see both versions even within one content (be it web page or document).
> > And as non-native English speaker I somehow fail to grasp the rationale.
> Thanks for your input. I am also a non-native English speaker.
> This is only a first draft, discussions about wording (and color) are
> always welcome.
>
> But maybe it is better to split the topic here for the 4.1.8 release and
> the online conference.
>
> I would contribute to both... ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>
> >
> > Please visit the following link
> >
> >
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/18vOq8Tscz9a5l2pIz-98r5qUyWe8PEis/view?usp=sharing
> >
> > where you shall find an image file. I  juxtaposed few examples
> (Apache/AOO
> > web pages, AOO ReadMe file, wiki)
> >
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Czesław Wolański
> >
> > Am Sa., 6. Juni 2020 um 10:50 Uhr schrieb Matthias Seidel <
> > [hidden email]>:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Am 05.06.20 um 22:41 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> >>> Hello all,
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> This year is Anniversary year.
> >>>
> >>> OpenOffice becomes 20, and we will be 9 Years TLP.
> >>>
> >>> So Mechtilde, Matthias and I thought maybe we should do some online
> >>> conference.
> >>>
> >>> We thought maybe on Saturday the 17.10.2020.
> >> I would like to have the release of AOO 4.1.8 around that time. What
> >> about a customized "About" graphic like this? [1]
> >>
> >> Given our "speed" let's start early! Maybe we can put the Release
> >> Schedule for 4.1.8 online as a draft? [2]
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >>    Matthias
> >>
> >> [1] https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/about_20yrs.png
> >> [2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Releases
> >>
> >>>
> >>> Is there interest? What about the date?
> >>>
> >>> What could we do on the date? - Some discussion, meetup? plannings for
> >>> the years to come?
> >>>
> >>> Who would attend?
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> All the best
> >>>
> >>> Peter
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >>>
> >>
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Keith N. McKenna
In reply to this post by Czesław Wolański
Czesław and Mathias,
Comments in-line
On 6/6/2020 6:29 AM, Czesław Wolański wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> I would like to have the release of AOO 4.1.8 around that time. What
>> about a customized "About" graphic like this? [1]
>
> 1.
> Sound choice of colour. Have checked this customized "About" graphic of
> yours on various backgrounds. It looks nice.
>
> 2.
> "My 2¢" or - if you like - my usual nitpicking worth 0.2¢. This time about
> "open source" wording.
> I don't want to open any linguistic debate here. :‑)
> Just wish/dream that someone decides to use consequently everywhere one
> version: "open source" / "open-source".
> I see both versions even within one content (be it web page or document).
> And as non-native English speaker I somehow fail to grasp the rationale.
According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary open-source is how it should
be used.

“Open-source.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster,
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/open-source. Accessed 6 Jun.
2020.


Regards
Keith

>
> Please visit the following link
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/18vOq8Tscz9a5l2pIz-98r5qUyWe8PEis/view?usp=sharing
>
> where you shall find an image file. I  juxtaposed few examples (Apache/AOO
> web pages, AOO ReadMe file, wiki)
>
>
> Best regards,
>
> Czesław Wolański
>
> Am Sa., 6. Juni 2020 um 10:50 Uhr schrieb Matthias Seidel <
> [hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am 05.06.20 um 22:41 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>>
>>> This year is Anniversary year.
>>>
>>> OpenOffice becomes 20, and we will be 9 Years TLP.
>>>
>>> So Mechtilde, Matthias and I thought maybe we should do some online
>>> conference.
>>>
>>> We thought maybe on Saturday the 17.10.2020.
>>
>> I would like to have the release of AOO 4.1.8 around that time. What
>> about a customized "About" graphic like this? [1]
>>
>> Given our "speed" let's start early! Maybe we can put the Release
>> Schedule for 4.1.8 online as a draft? [2]
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>    Matthias
>>
>> [1] https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/about_20yrs.png
>> [2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Releases
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Is there interest? What about the date?
>>>
>>> What could we do on the date? - Some discussion, meetup? plannings for
>>> the years to come?
>>>
>>> Who would attend?
>>>
>>>
>>> All the best
>>>
>>> Peter
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>>
>>
>>


signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Matthias Seidel
In reply to this post by Matthias Seidel
Hi all,

Bumping up this one again...

Additionally, we have a virtual ApacheCon this year:
https://apachecon.com/acna2020/
What about some talks about our project?

Regards,

   Matthias

Am 06.06.20 um 10:49 schrieb Matthias Seidel:

> Hi,
>
> Am 05.06.20 um 22:41 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>> Hello all,
>>
>>
>> This year is Anniversary year.
>>
>> OpenOffice becomes 20, and we will be 9 Years TLP.
>>
>> So Mechtilde, Matthias and I thought maybe we should do some online
>> conference.
>>
>> We thought maybe on Saturday the 17.10.2020.
> I would like to have the release of AOO 4.1.8 around that time. What
> about a customized "About" graphic like this? [1]
>
> Given our "speed" let's start early! Maybe we can put the Release
> Schedule for 4.1.8 online as a draft? [2]
>
> Regards,
>
>    Matthias
>
> [1] https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/about_20yrs.png
> [2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Releases
>
>>
>> Is there interest? What about the date?
>>
>> What could we do on the date? - Some discussion, meetup? plannings for
>> the years to come?
>>
>> Who would attend?
>>
>>
>> All the best
>>
>> Peter
>>
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Carl Marcum

Hi Matthias,

On 7/4/20 11:32 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Bumping up this one again...
>
> Additionally, we have a virtual ApacheCon this year:
> https://apachecon.com/acna2020/
> What about some talks about our project?
>
> Regards,
>
>     Matthias

I would definitely attend an online meetup unless the time of day was in
the middle of my night or something.
I was planning to attend ApacheCon now that is virtual.

Doing presentations is definitely not my strongest ability but I have a
topic I've been thinking about putting a presentation together for.

I'm finishing up the documentation before I announce it on dev@ but I've
finished an new extension to add Apache Groovy to AOO as a macro
language and another extension that recreates most of the built-in macro
examples in Groovy.
The third project is the Groovy UNO project that I've updated after a
long while.

These are more AOO ecosystem and developer tool topics than directly
project related so I'm not sure.

Best regards,
Carl

>
> Am 06.06.20 um 10:49 schrieb Matthias Seidel:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am 05.06.20 um 22:41 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>>
>>> This year is Anniversary year.
>>>
>>> OpenOffice becomes 20, and we will be 9 Years TLP.
>>>
>>> So Mechtilde, Matthias and I thought maybe we should do some online
>>> conference.
>>>
>>> We thought maybe on Saturday the 17.10.2020.
>> I would like to have the release of AOO 4.1.8 around that time. What
>> about a customized "About" graphic like this? [1]
>>
>> Given our "speed" let's start early! Maybe we can put the Release
>> Schedule for 4.1.8 online as a draft? [2]
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>     Matthias
>>
>> [1] https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/about_20yrs.png
>> [2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Releases
>>
>>> Is there interest? What about the date?
>>>
>>> What could we do on the date? - Some discussion, meetup? plannings for
>>> the years to come?
>>>
>>> Who would attend?
>>>
>>>
>>> All the best
>>>
>>> Peter
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Matthias Seidel
Hi Carl,

Am 04.07.20 um 18:16 schrieb Carl Marcum:

>
> Hi Matthias,
>
> On 7/4/20 11:32 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Bumping up this one again...
>>
>> Additionally, we have a virtual ApacheCon this year:
>> https://apachecon.com/acna2020/
>> What about some talks about our project?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>     Matthias
>
> I would definitely attend an online meetup unless the time of day was
> in the middle of my night or something.
We should be able to find a time frame (on a weekend) that is suitable
for all timezones.
> I was planning to attend ApacheCon now that is virtual.
I will definitely try to follow as much content as possible.

>
> Doing presentations is definitely not my strongest ability but I have
> a topic I've been thinking about putting a presentation together for.
>
> I'm finishing up the documentation before I announce it on dev@ but
> I've finished an new extension to add Apache Groovy to AOO as a macro
> language and another extension that recreates most of the built-in
> macro examples in Groovy.
> The third project is the Groovy UNO project that I've updated after a
> long while.
>
> These are more AOO ecosystem and developer tool topics than directly
> project related so I'm not sure.
Sounds great!
Indeed, it is very specific for AOO so maybe it fits better for our own
meeting?

Regards,

   Matthias

>
> Best regards,
> Carl
>
>>
>> Am 06.06.20 um 10:49 schrieb Matthias Seidel:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Am 05.06.20 um 22:41 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>>>> Hello all,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> This year is Anniversary year.
>>>>
>>>> OpenOffice becomes 20, and we will be 9 Years TLP.
>>>>
>>>> So Mechtilde, Matthias and I thought maybe we should do some online
>>>> conference.
>>>>
>>>> We thought maybe on Saturday the 17.10.2020.
>>> I would like to have the release of AOO 4.1.8 around that time. What
>>> about a customized "About" graphic like this? [1]
>>>
>>> Given our "speed" let's start early! Maybe we can put the Release
>>> Schedule for 4.1.8 online as a draft? [2]
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>>     Matthias
>>>
>>> [1] https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/about_20yrs.png
>>> [2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Releases
>>>
>>>> Is there interest? What about the date?
>>>>
>>>> What could we do on the date? - Some discussion, meetup? plannings for
>>>> the years to come?
>>>>
>>>> Who would attend?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> All the best
>>>>
>>>> Peter
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>>>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Carl Marcum
Hi Matthias,

On 7/4/20 5:52 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:

> Hi Carl,
>
> Am 04.07.20 um 18:16 schrieb Carl Marcum:
>> Hi Matthias,
>>
>> On 7/4/20 11:32 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Bumping up this one again...
>>>
>>> Additionally, we have a virtual ApacheCon this year:
>>> https://apachecon.com/acna2020/
>>> What about some talks about our project?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>>      Matthias
>> I would definitely attend an online meetup unless the time of day was
>> in the middle of my night or something.
> We should be able to find a time frame (on a weekend) that is suitable
> for all timezones.
>> I was planning to attend ApacheCon now that is virtual.
> I will definitely try to follow as much content as possible.
>> Doing presentations is definitely not my strongest ability but I have
>> a topic I've been thinking about putting a presentation together for.
>>
>> I'm finishing up the documentation before I announce it on dev@ but
>> I've finished an new extension to add Apache Groovy to AOO as a macro
>> language and another extension that recreates most of the built-in
>> macro examples in Groovy.
>> The third project is the Groovy UNO project that I've updated after a
>> long while.
>>
>> These are more AOO ecosystem and developer tool topics than directly
>> project related so I'm not sure.
> Sounds great!
> Indeed, it is very specific for AOO so maybe it fits better for our own
> meeting?

Yes that sounds good.


> Regards,
>
>     Matthias
>

Regards,
Carl

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Keith N. McKenna
On 7/5/2020 7:39 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:

> Hi Matthias,
>
> On 7/4/20 5:52 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> Hi Carl,
>>
>> Am 04.07.20 um 18:16 schrieb Carl Marcum:
>>> Hi Matthias,
>>>
>>> On 7/4/20 11:32 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>>> Hi all,
>>>>
>>>> Bumping up this one again...
>>>>
>>>> Additionally, we have a virtual ApacheCon this year:
>>>> https://apachecon.com/acna2020/
>>>> What about some talks about our project?
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>>
>>>>      Matthias
>>> I would definitely attend an online meetup unless the time of day was
>>> in the middle of my night or something.
>> We should be able to find a time frame (on a weekend) that is suitable
>> for all timezones.
>>> I was planning to attend ApacheCon now that is virtual.
>> I will definitely try to follow as much content as possible.
>>> Doing presentations is definitely not my strongest ability but I have
>>> a topic I've been thinking about putting a presentation together for.
>>>
>>> I'm finishing up the documentation before I announce it on dev@ but
>>> I've finished an new extension to add Apache Groovy to AOO as a macro
>>> language and another extension that recreates most of the built-in
>>> macro examples in Groovy.
>>> The third project is the Groovy UNO project that I've updated after a
>>> long while.
>>>
>>> These are more AOO ecosystem and developer tool topics than directly
>>> project related so I'm not sure.
>> Sounds great!
>> Indeed, it is very specific for AOO so maybe it fits better for our own
>> meeting?
>
> Yes that sounds good.
>
>
>> Regards,
>>
>>     Matthias
>>
>
> Regards,
> Carl
Carl & Mathias;

you can treat this as just 2¢ but I think those talks would fit well in
either venue, or in both. Yes they are tools specific to AOO, but they
also demonstrate that we are also "good citizens" of the ASF as well and
were applicable we will utilize content from other ASF projects within
our own. Given that I see a place for those presentations at both
ApacheCon and our own meetup. Both of which I plan to attend this year!

Regards
Keith


signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Dave Fisher-2
I’m sure that the Groovy community would be interested!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 5, 2020, at 12:16 PM, Keith N. McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 7/5/2020 7:39 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:
>> Hi Matthias,
>>
>>> On 7/4/20 5:52 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>> Hi Carl,
>>>
>>> Am 04.07.20 um 18:16 schrieb Carl Marcum:
>>>> Hi Matthias,
>>>>
>>>> On 7/4/20 11:32 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>
>>>>> Bumping up this one again...
>>>>>
>>>>> Additionally, we have a virtual ApacheCon this year:
>>>>> https://apachecon.com/acna2020/
>>>>> What about some talks about our project?
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>
>>>>>      Matthias
>>>> I would definitely attend an online meetup unless the time of day was
>>>> in the middle of my night or something.
>>> We should be able to find a time frame (on a weekend) that is suitable
>>> for all timezones.
>>>> I was planning to attend ApacheCon now that is virtual.
>>> I will definitely try to follow as much content as possible.
>>>> Doing presentations is definitely not my strongest ability but I have
>>>> a topic I've been thinking about putting a presentation together for.
>>>>
>>>> I'm finishing up the documentation before I announce it on dev@ but
>>>> I've finished an new extension to add Apache Groovy to AOO as a macro
>>>> language and another extension that recreates most of the built-in
>>>> macro examples in Groovy.
>>>> The third project is the Groovy UNO project that I've updated after a
>>>> long while.
>>>>
>>>> These are more AOO ecosystem and developer tool topics than directly
>>>> project related so I'm not sure.
>>> Sounds great!
>>> Indeed, it is very specific for AOO so maybe it fits better for our own
>>> meeting?
>>
>> Yes that sounds good.
>>
>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>>     Matthias
>>>
>>
>> Regards,
>> Carl
>
> Carl & Mathias;
>
> you can treat this as just 2¢ but I think those talks would fit well in
> either venue, or in both. Yes they are tools specific to AOO, but they
> also demonstrate that we are also "good citizens" of the ASF as well and
> were applicable we will utilize content from other ASF projects within
> our own. Given that I see a place for those presentations at both
> ApacheCon and our own meetup. Both of which I plan to attend this year!
>
> Regards
> Keith
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Dave Fisher-3
We have just a couple of days to organize an OpenOffice track at Apachecon @ Home.

I’ll help set it up.

Think about possible talks. ANY TOPIC.

More details tomorrow.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 6, 2020, at 6:36 PM, Dave Fisher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I’m sure that the Groovy community would be interested!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>>> On Jul 5, 2020, at 12:16 PM, Keith N. McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> On 7/5/2020 7:39 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:
>>> Hi Matthias,
>>>
>>>> On 7/4/20 5:52 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>>> Hi Carl,
>>>>
>>>> Am 04.07.20 um 18:16 schrieb Carl Marcum:
>>>>> Hi Matthias,
>>>>>
>>>>> On 7/4/20 11:32 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Bumping up this one again...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Additionally, we have a virtual ApacheCon this year:
>>>>>> https://apachecon.com/acna2020/
>>>>>> What about some talks about our project?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>     Matthias
>>>>> I would definitely attend an online meetup unless the time of day was
>>>>> in the middle of my night or something.
>>>> We should be able to find a time frame (on a weekend) that is suitable
>>>> for all timezones.
>>>>> I was planning to attend ApacheCon now that is virtual.
>>>> I will definitely try to follow as much content as possible.
>>>>> Doing presentations is definitely not my strongest ability but I have
>>>>> a topic I've been thinking about putting a presentation together for.
>>>>>
>>>>> I'm finishing up the documentation before I announce it on dev@ but
>>>>> I've finished an new extension to add Apache Groovy to AOO as a macro
>>>>> language and another extension that recreates most of the built-in
>>>>> macro examples in Groovy.
>>>>> The third project is the Groovy UNO project that I've updated after a
>>>>> long while.
>>>>>
>>>>> These are more AOO ecosystem and developer tool topics than directly
>>>>> project related so I'm not sure.
>>>> Sounds great!
>>>> Indeed, it is very specific for AOO so maybe it fits better for our own
>>>> meeting?
>>>
>>> Yes that sounds good.
>>>
>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>>
>>>>    Matthias
>>>>
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Carl
>>
>> Carl & Mathias;
>>
>> you can treat this as just 2¢ but I think those talks would fit well in
>> either venue, or in both. Yes they are tools specific to AOO, but they
>> also demonstrate that we are also "good citizens" of the ASF as well and
>> were applicable we will utilize content from other ASF projects within
>> our own. Given that I see a place for those presentations at both
>> ApacheCon and our own meetup. Both of which I plan to attend this year!
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith
>>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Peter Kovacs-3

I have organized everything in the background. Only Carl is maybe missing.

We have following talks:

- I will give a Project state talk. Meaning my Personal collection of what is done, what needs to be done, where we go and Open Topics / Issues we have. I have named my talk: Apache OpenOffice the Schrödinger App - Quo vadis?

- Michael will have a talk on the history of our booth (in german)

- Mechtilde will talk about pootle (in german)

- Damjan will talk about SCons our future build system

- Carl will talk about the new Groovy Macro extension


I hope we can subtitle German talks. Rich has agreed that German talks are possible, so I jumped at the opportunity. Sorry if everything went offlist. But I felt there is no time and we needed stuff.

I am now also subscribt at the apache chair mailing list. I did not manage that yesterday. Please see tmy volunteer to the chair position.

Last time we had 1 volunteer, me.

All the best

Peter


Am 07.07.20 um 07:06 schrieb Dave Fisher:
We have just a couple of days to organize an OpenOffice track at Apachecon @ Home.

I’ll help set it up.

Think about possible talks. ANY TOPIC.

More details tomorrow.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 6, 2020, at 6:36 PM, Dave Fisher [hidden email] wrote:

I’m sure that the Groovy community would be interested!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2020, at 12:16 PM, Keith N. McKenna [hidden email] wrote:

On 7/5/2020 7:39 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:
Hi Matthias,

On 7/4/20 5:52 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi Carl,

Am 04.07.20 um 18:16 schrieb Carl Marcum:
Hi Matthias,

On 7/4/20 11:32 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi all,

Bumping up this one again...

Additionally, we have a virtual ApacheCon this year:
https://apachecon.com/acna2020/
What about some talks about our project?

Regards,

    Matthias
I would definitely attend an online meetup unless the time of day was
in the middle of my night or something.
We should be able to find a time frame (on a weekend) that is suitable
for all timezones.
I was planning to attend ApacheCon now that is virtual.
I will definitely try to follow as much content as possible.
Doing presentations is definitely not my strongest ability but I have
a topic I've been thinking about putting a presentation together for.

I'm finishing up the documentation before I announce it on dev@ but
I've finished an new extension to add Apache Groovy to AOO as a macro
language and another extension that recreates most of the built-in
macro examples in Groovy.
The third project is the Groovy UNO project that I've updated after a
long while.

These are more AOO ecosystem and developer tool topics than directly
project related so I'm not sure.
Sounds great!
Indeed, it is very specific for AOO so maybe it fits better for our own
meeting?
Yes that sounds good.


Regards,

   Matthias

Regards,
Carl
Carl & Mathias;

you can treat this as just 2¢ but I think those talks would fit well in
either venue, or in both. Yes they are tools specific to AOO, but they
also demonstrate that we are also "good citizens" of the ASF as well and
were applicable we will utilize content from other ASF projects within
our own. Given that I see a place for those presentations at both
ApacheCon and our own meetup. Both of which I plan to attend this year!

Regards
Keith


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Peter Kovacs-4
The view mails that went to list went of course to the wrong list.

Call of chair can be found on private.

And my talk announcement went to the comdev list by accident. And I did
not fix it because there has been no other talk.

All the best

Peter

Am 07.07.20 um 07:25 schrieb Peter:

>
> I have organized everything in the background. Only Carl is maybe missing.
>
> We have following talks:
>
> - I will give a Project state talk. Meaning my Personal collection of
> what is done, what needs to be done, where we go and Open Topics /
> Issues we have. I have named my talk: Apache OpenOffice the
> Schrödinger App - Quo vadis?
> <https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/cfp-submit.html?98430950-2d2f-41b3-a5fc-1591d184ba25>
>
> - Michael will have a talk on the history of our booth (in german)
>
> - Mechtilde will talk about pootle (in german)
>
> - Damjan will talk about SCons our future build system
>
> - Carl will talk about the new Groovy Macro extension
>
>
> I hope we can subtitle German talks. Rich has agreed that German talks
> are possible, so I jumped at the opportunity. Sorry if everything went
> offlist. But I felt there is no time and we needed stuff.
>
> I am now also subscribt at the apache chair mailing list. I did not
> manage that yesterday. Please see tmy volunteer to the chair position.
>
> Last time we had 1 volunteer, me.
>
> All the best
>
> Peter
>
>
> Am 07.07.20 um 07:06 schrieb Dave Fisher:
>> We have just a couple of days to organize an OpenOffice track at Apachecon @ Home.
>>
>> I’ll help set it up.
>>
>> Think about possible talks. ANY TOPIC.
>>
>> More details tomorrow.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Jul 6, 2020, at 6:36 PM, Dave Fisher<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>>
>>> I’m sure that the Groovy community would be interested!
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>>>> On Jul 5, 2020, at 12:16 PM, Keith N. McKenna<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> On 7/5/2020 7:39 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:
>>>>> Hi Matthias,
>>>>>
>>>>>> On 7/4/20 5:52 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>>>>> Hi Carl,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Am 04.07.20 um 18:16 schrieb Carl Marcum:
>>>>>>> Hi Matthias,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 7/4/20 11:32 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>>>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Bumping up this one again...
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Additionally, we have a virtual ApacheCon this year:
>>>>>>>> https://apachecon.com/acna2020/
>>>>>>>> What about some talks about our project?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>      Matthias
>>>>>>> I would definitely attend an online meetup unless the time of day was
>>>>>>> in the middle of my night or something.
>>>>>> We should be able to find a time frame (on a weekend) that is suitable
>>>>>> for all timezones.
>>>>>>> I was planning to attend ApacheCon now that is virtual.
>>>>>> I will definitely try to follow as much content as possible.
>>>>>>> Doing presentations is definitely not my strongest ability but I have
>>>>>>> a topic I've been thinking about putting a presentation together for.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I'm finishing up the documentation before I announce it on dev@ but
>>>>>>> I've finished an new extension to add Apache Groovy to AOO as a macro
>>>>>>> language and another extension that recreates most of the built-in
>>>>>>> macro examples in Groovy.
>>>>>>> The third project is the Groovy UNO project that I've updated after a
>>>>>>> long while.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> These are more AOO ecosystem and developer tool topics than directly
>>>>>>> project related so I'm not sure.
>>>>>> Sounds great!
>>>>>> Indeed, it is very specific for AOO so maybe it fits better for our own
>>>>>> meeting?
>>>>> Yes that sounds good.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>     Matthias
>>>>>>
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>> Carl
>>>> Carl & Mathias;
>>>>
>>>> you can treat this as just 2¢ but I think those talks would fit well in
>>>> either venue, or in both. Yes they are tools specific to AOO, but they
>>>> also demonstrate that we are also "good citizens" of the ASF as well and
>>>> were applicable we will utilize content from other ASF projects within
>>>> our own. Given that I see a place for those presentations at both
>>>> ApacheCon and our own meetup. Both of which I plan to attend this year!
>>>>
>>>> Regards
>>>> Keith
>>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail:[hidden email]
>>> For additional commands, e-mail:[hidden email]
>>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail:[hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail:[hidden email]
>>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fwd: Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Pedro Lino-3
In reply to this post by Peter Kovacs-3
Dear Peter, all


>     On 07/07/2020 6:25 AM Peter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>     - I will give a Project state talk. Meaning my Personal collection of what is done, what needs to be done, where we go and Open Topics / Issues we have. I have named my talk: Apache OpenOffice the Schrödinger App - Quo vadis? https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/cfp-submit.html?98430950-2d2f-41b3-a5fc-1591d184ba25
>
>     - Michael will have a talk on the history of our booth (in german)
>
>     - Mechtilde will talk about pootle (in german)
>
>     - Damjan will talk about SCons our future build system
>
>     - Carl will talk about the new Groovy Macro extension
>
>
>     I hope we can subtitle German talks. Rich has agreed that German talks are possible, so I jumped at the opportunity.
>

As a member of this project I kindly request that people do not make presentations in German.

English is the lingua franca and everybody in this project regardless of nationality makes an effort to communicate in that language.
As an example Mechtilde's English is very good or at least good enough to communicate and pass instructions to someone else as myself who is not a native English speaker.

Having presentations in a language other than English will only drive people away from this project.

If the idea is to exchange ideas and attract people to this project I'm asking you please to reconsider.

Kind regards,
Pedro
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Carl Marcum
In reply to this post by Peter Kovacs-3
Hi Peter,

My talk would probably combine the Groovy Macro Extension with the
Groovy UNO Extension (different kind of Extension).

Do you have any info on formal proposals or length of talks yet?

And thanks for volunteering to be track chair!

Best regards,
Carl

On 7/7/20 1:25 AM, Peter wrote:

>
> I have organized everything in the background. Only Carl is maybe missing.
>
> We have following talks:
>
> - I will give a Project state talk. Meaning my Personal collection of
> what is done, what needs to be done, where we go and Open Topics /
> Issues we have. I have named my talk: Apache OpenOffice the
> Schrödinger App - Quo vadis?
> <https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/cfp-submit.html?98430950-2d2f-41b3-a5fc-1591d184ba25>
>
> - Michael will have a talk on the history of our booth (in german)
>
> - Mechtilde will talk about pootle (in german)
>
> - Damjan will talk about SCons our future build system
>
> - Carl will talk about the new Groovy Macro extension
>
>
> I hope we can subtitle German talks. Rich has agreed that German talks
> are possible, so I jumped at the opportunity. Sorry if everything went
> offlist. But I felt there is no time and we needed stuff.
>
> I am now also subscribt at the apache chair mailing list. I did not
> manage that yesterday. Please see tmy volunteer to the chair position.
>
> Last time we had 1 volunteer, me.
>
> All the best
>
> Peter
>
>
> Am 07.07.20 um 07:06 schrieb Dave Fisher:
>> We have just a couple of days to organize an OpenOffice track at Apachecon @ Home.
>>
>> I’ll help set it up.
>>
>> Think about possible talks. ANY TOPIC.
>>
>> More details tomorrow.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Jul 6, 2020, at 6:36 PM, Dave Fisher<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>>
>>> I’m sure that the Groovy community would be interested!
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>>>> On Jul 5, 2020, at 12:16 PM, Keith N. McKenna<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> On 7/5/2020 7:39 AM, Carl Marcum wrote:
>>>>> Hi Matthias,
>>>>>
>>>>>> On 7/4/20 5:52 PM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>>>>> Hi Carl,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Am 04.07.20 um 18:16 schrieb Carl Marcum:
>>>>>>> Hi Matthias,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 7/4/20 11:32 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
>>>>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Bumping up this one again...
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Additionally, we have a virtual ApacheCon this year:
>>>>>>>> https://apachecon.com/acna2020/
>>>>>>>> What about some talks about our project?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>      Matthias
>>>>>>> I would definitely attend an online meetup unless the time of day was
>>>>>>> in the middle of my night or something.
>>>>>> We should be able to find a time frame (on a weekend) that is suitable
>>>>>> for all timezones.
>>>>>>> I was planning to attend ApacheCon now that is virtual.
>>>>>> I will definitely try to follow as much content as possible.
>>>>>>> Doing presentations is definitely not my strongest ability but I have
>>>>>>> a topic I've been thinking about putting a presentation together for.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I'm finishing up the documentation before I announce it on dev@ but
>>>>>>> I've finished an new extension to add Apache Groovy to AOO as a macro
>>>>>>> language and another extension that recreates most of the built-in
>>>>>>> macro examples in Groovy.
>>>>>>> The third project is the Groovy UNO project that I've updated after a
>>>>>>> long while.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> These are more AOO ecosystem and developer tool topics than directly
>>>>>>> project related so I'm not sure.
>>>>>> Sounds great!
>>>>>> Indeed, it is very specific for AOO so maybe it fits better for our own
>>>>>> meeting?
>>>>> Yes that sounds good.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>     Matthias
>>>>>>
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>> Carl
>>>> Carl & Mathias;
>>>>
>>>> you can treat this as just 2¢ but I think those talks would fit well in
>>>> either venue, or in both. Yes they are tools specific to AOO, but they
>>>> also demonstrate that we are also "good citizens" of the ASF as well and
>>>> were applicable we will utilize content from other ASF projects within
>>>> our own. Given that I see a place for those presentations at both
>>>> ApacheCon and our own meetup. Both of which I plan to attend this year!
>>>>
>>>> Regards
>>>> Keith
>>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail:[hidden email]
>>> For additional commands, e-mail:[hidden email]
>>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail:[hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail:[hidden email]
>>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Dr. Michael Stehmann-2
In reply to this post by Peter Kovacs-3


Am 07.07.20 um 07:25 schrieb Peter:

>
> - Michael will have a talk on the history of our booth (in german)
>

It will be more about the history of germanophone community (ok - booths
will also be on topic).

Kind regards
Michael


signature.asc (201 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fwd: Re: should we conduct a 20 year anniversary online conference / meetup?

Peter Kovacs-3
In reply to this post by Pedro Lino-3
Dear Pedro,

Am 07.07.20 um 12:14 schrieb Pedro Lino:
> As a member of this project I kindly request that people do not make presentations in German.
>
> English is the lingua franca and everybody in this project regardless of nationality makes an effort to communicate in that language.
> As an example Mechtilde's English is very good or at least good enough to communicate and pass instructions to someone else as myself who is not a native English speaker.

Thanks to services like https://www.deepl.com/translator there is a huge
differense between writing and talking.

We mostly write and do not talk. This are two seperate skills. I am
conviced as you are that english is piece of cake for Mechtilde and
Michael. But if they say otherwise, I respect that.

We should expect little of everyone, but drive them to get the maximum
out. So the lowest jump hight is german with subtitles. And that why I
cannot reconsider.

> Having presentations in a language other than English will only drive people away from this project.

I disagree. Only if we do not work to close the gap it will work
disruptive. So I thopught of subtitles.

If we can make an english audio track we will do so. Whatever we will
come up with we will try.

We should fetch people where they are not force them to a standard. We
want to value competence, but having no competence should not be
negative. Improve your own competence is a competent action. We can only
value this if we lower barriers as much as possible and start there
where people are. And open up ways to bring them to growth.

>
> If the idea is to exchange ideas and attract people to this project I'm asking you please to reconsider.

Please help me to convince Mechtilde and Michael that they can do it. I
am not the one who needs the reasurance. I hope you understand the
difference. I believe in them as much as you do. But my job now is to
enable the track and them with whatever they offer.

And this is not only true for this case. This is true for all cases. And
if it is not clear it is for me no special offer, but the standard I
follow.


All the best

Peter




---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
12