shrunken display of file.

denysmack@frontier.com
I rubbed my hand over the touch pad and the text file I had been writing into shrunk to about one third the width of the screen. I have been unable to rub it back and when I open a new document it also is shrunken.
Help
Sincerely Denys MacKellar

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: shrunken display of file.

Pedro Lino-3
Answered to user directly.

On 03/11/2017 23:05, [hidden email] wrote:
> I rubbed my hand over the touch pad and the text file I had been writing into shrunk to about one third the width of the screen. I have been unable to rub it back and when I open a new document it also is shrunken.
> Help
> Sincerely Denys MacKellar
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: shrunken display of file.

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 3 Nov 2017 16:05:43 -0700
"[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I rubbed my hand over the touch pad and the text file I had been writing into shrunk to about one third the width of the screen. I have been unable to rub it back and when I open a new document it also is shrunken.
> Help
> Sincerely Denys MacKellar
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From another post I know this topic has been answered directly, but a public answer may show up on archives and could conceivably be of help to some other user.

In OpenOffice, /View /Zoom and adjust the scale factor - 100% is a good starting point.  Or, on the OO Status Bar. (bottom bar of OO window, if this is displayed) pull the slider in the right corner to the right, or enter a figure in the % box in the corner - again, 100% is a good starting point.  The exact value depends on how you like to view your work.
--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>