simple "clipboard" needed for write and spreadsheet

simple "clipboard" needed for write and spreadsheet

James Jenkins
I've been using "OO" for many years, now need a clipboard, don't really
want to go to "Libre"

I need a simple "Clipboard" for "OO" for both spreadsheet and write
Win10 (64 bit)

Re: simple "clipboard" needed for write and spreadsheet

Bidouille
The clipboard is part of your operating system, not of OpenOffice

> I've been using "OO" for many years, now need a clipboard, don't
> really
> want to go to "Libre"
>
> I need a simple "Clipboard" for "OO" for both spreadsheet and write
> Win10 (64 bit)

RE: simple "clipboard" needed for write and spreadsheet

Jörg Schmidt-2

And LibreOffice has such a clipboard? Where?

imho:
OO, as well as LO, use the normal clipboard of the operating system.

greetings,
Jörg