slow ods

Keith-3
Suddenly Apache open office takes a long tile to load an ods file, much
longer than for an rtf file. Is this normal? Should I download Office
again? If so which download site do you suggest that I use?
Many thanks,
Keith

Re: slow ods

Rory O'Farrell
On Mon, 5 Nov 2018 15:28:08 +0100
Keith <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Suddenly Apache open office takes a long tile to load an ods file, much
> longer than for an rtf file. Is this normal? Should I download Office
> again? If so which download site do you suggest that I use?
> Many thanks,
> Keith

Is this for all .ods files. or just a specific one?

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>