special value for "context" in: <prop oor:name="Context" oor:type="xs:string">

special value for "context" in: <prop oor:name="Context" oor:type="xs:string">

Jörg Schmidt-2
Hello,

(Sorry, that's a question for the API list, but it's very quiet there.)

In an extension you can define a menu using the Addon.xcu file. Within a menu entry there is the property "Context".

Values for this property are known:
Writer: com.sun.star.text.TextDocument
Spreadsheet:com.sun.star.sheet.SpreadsheetDocument
Presentation:com.sun.star.presentation.PresentationDocument
Draw: com.sun.star.drawing.DrawingDocument
Formula: com.sun.star.formula.FormulaProperties
Chart: com.sun.star.chart2.ChartDocument
Bibliography: com.sun.star.frame.Bibliography

see:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/WritingUNO/AddOns/Menus

But which value must be used if the menu should only be visible in the start window? I mean this window:
http://www.linux-community.de/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Abbildung-1-10.jpg

(note: this is an old screenshot of OOo 3.x, i mean the same window in AOO 4.x)

I do _not_ ask for the possibility to leave the entry empty:

<prop oor:name="Context" oor:type="xs:string"></prop>

because then the menu would be in all windows.

greetings,
Jörg

> oor:name="Context" oor:type="xs:string">

> But which value must be used if the menu should only be
> visible in the start window?

I got an answer by PM, the solution is:

<prop oor:name="Context" oor:type="xs:string">
        <value>com.sun.star.frame.StartModule</value>
</prop>

Jörg