spellcheck

Laura VN
Somehow I lost my ability to use spell check.  There are NO words in the
dictionary and I'm really not wanting to add every word individually. How
do I find the English dictionary to install for Spellcheck.
Thanks.

--
Laura

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: spellcheck

Keith N. McKenna
On 12/6/2017 10:57 AM, Laura VN wrote:
> Somehow I lost my ability to use spell check.  There are NO words in the
> dictionary and I'm really not wanting to add every word individually. How
> do I find the English dictionary to install for Spellcheck.
> Thanks.

This is almost always due to corruption in the profile. Please see the
following how to article to correct the
problem:https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Handling_the_OpenOffice.org_User_Profile

Regards
Keith

Re: spellcheck

Hagar Delest-2
Forwarded to OP (not subscribed to the list).

Hagar

Le 06/12/2017 à 21:00, Keith N. McKenna a écrit :

> On 12/6/2017 10:57 AM, Laura VN wrote:
>> Somehow I lost my ability to use spell check.  There are NO words in the
>> dictionary and I'm really not wanting to add every word individually. How
>> do I find the English dictionary to install for Spellcheck.
>> Thanks.
>>
> This is almost always due to corruption in the profile. Please see the
> following how to article to correct the
> problem:https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Handling_the_OpenOffice.org_User_Profile
>
> Regards
> Keith

Re: spellcheck

Keith N. McKenna
On 12/13/2017 4:50 PM, Hagar Delest wrote:

> Forwarded to OP (not subscribed to the list).
>
> Hagar
>
> Le 06/12/2017 à 21:00, Keith N. McKenna a écrit :
>> On 12/6/2017 10:57 AM, Laura VN wrote:
>>> Somehow I lost my ability to use spell check.  There are NO words in the
>>> dictionary and I'm really not wanting to add every word individually.
>>> How
>>> do I find the English dictionary to install for Spellcheck.
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>> This is almost always due to corruption in the profile. Please see the
>> following how to article to correct the
>> problem:https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Handling_the_OpenOffice.org_User_Profile
>>

>> Regards
>> Keith