stop

Susanne Fuchs
hi,
i don´t want to recieve emails from [hidden email] anymore. but i deleted the mail with the link. could anyone help me out?

thanks

Re: stop

Tina Krogull
Hi Susanne,

you need to send an empty email to [hidden email]. You will get an
email from the system which you have to reply to. Once that is done you are unsubscribed.

But you need to use the email account you used to subscribe to the list.

Regards,
Tina Krogull