storing error

BruderB
Haj all,

i have a troble with my OO 2.0 in debian:

During storing a document it says:

Error loading the BASIC of the document
file:///usr/lib/openoffice/share/basic/WebWizard/Script.xlb/:

Neither the directory nor the file exists. Instead, there is a directory
/usr/lib/openoffice/share/WebWizard/
but it is empty.....
the file Script.xlb does not exist in any directory.

What's that??

Thanks,

Boris

Re: storing error

Jonathon Coombes
On Sun, 2005-11-27 at 18:36 +0100, B wrote:

> Haj all,
>

> i have a troble with my OO 2.0 in debian:
>
> During storing a document it says:
>
> Error loading the BASIC of the document
> file:///usr/lib/openoffice/share/basic/WebWizard/Script.xlb/:
>
> Neither the directory nor the file exists. Instead, there is a directory
> /usr/lib/openoffice/share/WebWizard/
> but it is empty.....
> the file Script.xlb does not exist in any directory.

Hi Boris,

This usually happens when you have upgraded and the macros location
has changed, or you have forgotten to bring your macros across in the
upgrade. Check your old install (if it still exists) and copy them
across to the correct location. If it is based on the main macros of
OOo, then you could try running the repair option on the install.
This is listed in the OOo knowledgebase at
http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au.

Regards
Jonathon
--
OOo Tips:               http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au/tips.rss
OOo Knowledgebase:      http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au

Re: storing error

Freddy Van Ingelgom
Hello Boris,
I just had the same problem that I solved today. The missing files where
unther
file:///usr/lib/openoffice/share/basic/Tutorials: I created a directory
WebWizard and copied the files in there, and voil?, problem solved.
Hope it works for you.
Kind regards,

Freddy

B wrote:

> Haj all,
>

> i have a troble with my OO 2.0 in debian:
>
> During storing a document it says:
>
> Error loading the BASIC of the document
> file:///usr/lib/openoffice/share/basic/WebWizard/Script.xlb/:
>
> Neither the directory nor the file exists. Instead, there is a directory
> /usr/lib/openoffice/share/WebWizard/
> but it is empty.....
> the file Script.xlb does not exist in any directory.
>
> What's that??
>
> Thanks,
>
> Boris

Re: storing error [solved]

BruderB

Jonathon Coombes wrote:

> On Sun, 2005-11-27 at 18:36 +0100, B wrote:
>
>>Haj all,
>>

>>i have a troble with my OO 2.0 in debian:
>>
>>During storing a document it says:
>>
>>Error loading the BASIC of the document
>>file:///usr/lib/openoffice/share/basic/WebWizard/Script.xlb/:
>>
>>Neither the directory nor the file exists. Instead, there is a directory
>>/usr/lib/openoffice/share/WebWizard/
>>but it is empty.....
>>the file Script.xlb does not exist in any directory.
>

> Hi Boris,
>
> This usually happens when you have upgraded and the macros location
> has changed, or you have forgotten to bring your macros across in the
> upgrade. Check your old install (if it still exists) and copy them
> across to the correct location. If it is based on the main macros of
> OOo, then you could try running the repair option on the install.
> This is listed in the OOo knowledgebase at
> http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au.
>
> Regards
> Jonathon

OK, this one is fixed! Thanks very much!!

Boris