Quantcast

summer code 2006

Saurabh Dixit
Hello Sir,
  I think I should describe my idea completly.

HANDWRITING RECOGNITION

It will be a editing software like ms office  which can type in your handwriting by simply typing it on your keyboard.
You will have all common facilities of an editor .To use it in your handwriting you just have to enter the scanned copy of your hanwriting in some give format .It will be helpful for the persons who have to submit handwritten projects ,now they can copy it from web and can change it to their handwritting.

I thing you got my idea ,if you thing i should describe myself more clearly please mail me .

Thank you vey much.

Saurabh Dixit
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur India