[sw-issues] [Issue 57486] New - save in Writer fails after copy & paste of several objects from Draw
To comment on the following update, log in, then open the issue:
http://www.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=57486 Issue #:|57486
Summary:|save in Writer fails after copy & paste of several
|objects from Draw
------- Additional comments from [hidden email] Mon Nov 7 11:02:53 -0800 2005 -------
Writer fails to save (to any file format) a new document that contains several
objects that were copied & pasted from Draw in one operation. If the same
objects are copied & pasted one-by-one, save succeeds.
This occurs on OO 2.0 under linux Fedora Core 3, kernel 2.6.11
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new Draw document
2) Create a text box using the "T" button on toolbar (type something into it)
3) Create a formula using Insert->Object->Formula (type something into it)
4) Select both objects usiong the mouse
5) Copy both objects using Edit->Copy
6) Create a new Writed document using File->New->Text Document
7) Paste objects into new writer document using Edit->Paste (object appear fine)
8) Try to save the document using File->Save (either odt or doc format)
Save fails with message "Error saving the document Untitled2: Write Error. Error
writing file ."
If the text and formula are copied one-by-one, the save succeeds.