templates

contacting

Hi,
What is the Open Office equivalent to using Power point?   Is it about
the same word processor?

 Thanks,
Carol
 Sent using Hushmail

Re: templates

David Robley
Impress is the OpenOffice presentation tool -
http://www.openoffice.org/product/impress.html

go to http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html As a courtesy I
have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do
Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 29/8/19 1:51 pm, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi,
> What is the Open Office equivalent to using Power point?   Is it about
> the same word processor?
>
>   Thanks,
> Carol
>   Sent using Hushmail

Cheers
--
David Robley

"Have you ever been whitewater rafting?" Tom asked rapidly.

Re: templates

Andrew Pitonyak
It is called "impress" and it is included.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​