test 4.2.0

nicholas gordon
Hi there

I would be grateful to test version 4.2.0 if you would oblige, as
OpenOffice 4.1.8 crashes on my macbook pro running BigSur.
Kindly,

Nick Gordon
New Zealand

Re: test 4.2.0

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello Nick,

you can also test version 4.1.9. You can find it
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.9-RC1/

Kind regards

Mechtilde

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: test 4.2.0

Peter Kovacs-3
forward to poster.

Please give feedback if the Version Works for you, and Install the
Version next to the productive 4.1.8, because this is a test version.

You can do this by not overwirting when install the testversion and you
will be asked to provide a new name.

All the BEst

Peter

--