test for OO on big Sur for mac

Paolo Driussi
dear all

if you think I can help testing with the issues in opening .docx etc, I will be glad to.

I am based in Italy, and I work mainly on text documents at the University of Udine, teaching Hungarian and text analysis.

thanks for the great job, folks

Paolo Driussi
(L-LIN19 FIlologia ugrofinnica)

Università degli Studi di Udine
DIUM
Dipartimento di Studi Umanistici e del Patrimonio Culturale
via Mazzini, 3
I-33100 Udine (Italia)

tel. + 39 0432 556511

[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>