the 2-nd step after Pootle

anna_hovsepyan
Sorry,please, will you say, what will be the 2-nd step after Pootle account?

Re: the 2-nd step after Pootle

FR web forum
Hello,
Armenian language must be create in Pootle by an admin.
You can wait or translate offline:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide/Offline_Translation

> Sorry,please, will you say, what will be the 2-nd step after Pootle
> account?

Re: the 2-nd step after Pootle

Keith N. McKenna
On 12/19/2017 7:53 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Sorry,please, will you say, what will be the 2-nd step after Pootle account?

Anna;

My apologies for the very late reply, it seems that this message was
overlooked by me. Part of the problem was that the Armenian language was
not created in our translation software. This has now been done and it
is available to start the translation process.

We have a user guide to Pootle, our translation software, available at:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide which is a good
resource to using the software. As always any questions our comments
that you may have are welcome at this mailing list.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna